Monday, June 13, 2011

I can't stop

You ever just start crying and don't know how it happened or when it started but you just can't stop the tears they just keep coming out and it hurts too much to stop , the pain , the sadness, the sorrow, the feeling of loss , the uncontrollable need to be held , the feeling of something missing , the need for comfort, but the tears won't stop. And you think why ? why now ? why here ? Why ? Why ? Why ? I was fine ! I really was fine ... wasn't I? Why did it have to start now???? Why can't they stop? Why do I need comfort ? where is this coming from? but the tears won't stop. Stop please stop , stop the pain , stop this uncontrollable sadness, but the tears still won't stop. The held in anger, the held in sadness, the continuous amount a built up emotions inside that are screaming to come out all of a sudden ... I need them to stop I can't break... not now... not here, I have to stitch myself back together , I need to pick up the pieces I'm not allowed to fall apart , I don't have time for this , I have no right to fall apart ... but the tears won't stop...so much ... so fast... too much ... I can't shove them back in , the emotions poor out almost as fast as the tears. But its ok right I'm alone no one can see.. just a little longer and they should stop ... I'm bagging you please stop .. It would be lie if I really said I wanted them to stop I'm the one to blame , If I didn't always hold it it this wouldn't happen , Its ok to cry right ... Its normal to cry sometimes ... its a normal emotion.. but its not normal to let them build up until ... until they decide they are coming out even if you don't want them too ... the tears and pain and sadness and endless emotions build up until they scream to get out and this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment