Sunday, March 13, 2011

Undecided

I feel like a child ... the feeling I get, it happens a lot and once I started to talk about how I feel. Things just started to make more sense to me about how I act, how I react and how I cope with everyday things in live. It sucks because the more I realize it the more I understand and that sucks even more because It will be hard for me to overcome this ... this/these feelings I'm not saying I won't overcome them I know over time I have overcome many obstacles I just wish I realized this feeling a long time ago. things  well things would have been so much easier if I only knew how to cope and deal with them sooner, but I understand some of what I have to do. And I know its not going to happen overnight but in time who knows one....two .... ten years from now I may even look back at this and be like ... my my haven't you changed. I only hope I can get through all this without losing myself. I feel like I have lost myself before and well this may not make sense to many but as soon as I find myself I know I can be well....well I can be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment