Saturday, March 19, 2011

I try

Its all I can really do..Is try my best to be the best I can be ... what more can I do
I can't change what people do
I can't change how people act
I can't make someone love me nor can I make someone like me
But at the end of the day I still feel lonely
Like I'm on this neverending quest to find someone who will care about me
Who will care for me
Who won't give up on me
Who won't leave me when they get bored
who will like me even love me
Someone who wants me in their life as much as I want them

A person who won't run away when my life seems unbearable
when things don't go well but they will stay there and be with me through it
someone who loves me for me sometimes it seems like I feel like a child
looking for a mother
It hurts too much to want what I can't have
but when people toy with you and you just become accustomed to something
its hard to break the habit
of wanting to be loved
I have so much love to give it can be unbearable I suppose
why is it so wrong for me to want a constant in my life
I love my child more then anything in the world
But how am I suppose to teach her about love other then my own
when she can't see people who love her other then me

I love her for her
I know how hard life is
I'm not going to try to break her so she has to learn things the hard way
I'm going to be supportive and loving and caring and give her the most unconditional Love
There are no strings attached to my love of her
I have no alternative motive for loving her
why can't people just love
why does there always have to be something in it for someone in order to do something

No comments:

Post a Comment